Feeling Better – Breathing For Balance
Over-breathing, or hyperventilation, sometimes plays a large part in our panic reactions. Let’s look at your breathing patterns.
1. Do you yawn or sigh a lot or take in big gulps of air?
2. Do you sometimes feel as if you are suffocating?
3. Do you experience chest pain, tingling, and prickling and numbness sensations?
4. Do you often feel short of breath as if you are not getting enough air?
5. Do you hold your breath or breathe very quickly and shallowly ...Continue Reading →